Today I will be teaching you how to make coconut oil body scrub. This simple and easy tutorial will become one of your favourite DIY’s! Not only will your skin love it but you will love it! This can be a perfect gift for someone, or just a spa day treat for your self! Below is everything you will need so let’s get started!
- 4 cubs sugar
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- Optional peppermint oil 1-2 drops.
- Or add 1 tablespoon sugar or coffee ground to give it a additional smell and benefits
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixer to whip it together
- Sealing jar to put it in
- Label (optional)
- Mix four cups sugar into a large mixing bowl than add your 1 cup coconut oil.
- Mix together on a low speed to medium speed at first it will seem like you have he wrong portions because it takes some time for the oil to mix together with the sugar!
- Once your sugar and coconut oil mixture is mixed together throughly, you will add whatever addition you please for this case I made a coconut oil coffee grind sugar scrub. Add one to two tablespoons of coffee grind into your batch and mix throughly!
- Once your mixture is done mixing put it into your sealed jar and enjoy! I use mine twice to four times a week depending on how I feel!
I hope you enjoyed this simple sugar scrub tutorial! Not only will this mixture moisturize your skin with the organic coconut oil, but the sugar will help get rid of dead skin and clear your skin of toxins. This is the perfect pampering diy! For more let me me know below what you would like to see next!