These wonderful tasty treat is perfect for your furry friend! This recipe is safe and organic. Alls you will need is organic carrots, organic apples, oats and all purpose flour! Let’s get started!
Ingredients and materials:
- Organic Apples
- Organic Carrots
- All Purpose Flour
- A blender
- Mixing bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment paper
- First me are going to make our apple sauce base! Peel and cut up two apples. Add the littlest amount of water to help turn it into an apple sauce consistency. And blend! This should give you 1/2 a cup of apple sauce you will pour into your mixing bowl
- Grate 1/2 cup of organic carrots. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Add your 1/2 cup oats into your mixing bowl
- Than add your 1/2 cup all purpose flour into your mixing bowl.
- Mix all these together to create a chunky consistency that will stick together.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Get your baking sheet ready by putting your parchment paper on the baking sheet
- Take a table spoon and scoop out even chunks of the mixture into the baking sheet.
- Once you have put your mixture into chucks on the baking sheet, flatten them a little and throw them in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Once you have let them bake for 18-20 minutes, you can take them off the baking sheet and set aside to cool.
- Place your treats into a jar for easy use, these wonderful homemade treats are perfect for any horse or dog they will love them!